Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Sign

I am pretty touchy about being disturbed when my brain is in work or creative mode. That does not bode well for the husbandtypecreature as he is almost always home during that time. He also never learned the art of knocking. He also also has a tendency to get really excited about something creating the need to run into the room and tell me immediately. I love him, but I often fear for his life :). So as protection for him and because it seemed like fun; tonight I painted The Sign.





He ought to be safe now.

3 comments:

  1. LOL, love it!

    My hubby does knock, which usually scares the crap out of me because I am in another world

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will probably happen also, but it will be better than when he just runs in, or even worse walks up behind me and I don't know he's there! That really scares the crap out of me! Although apparently I'm almost always in stealth mode and scare him on a regular basis as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL--that's funny!

    ReplyDelete