Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Listed: The Other Black Swan and Hallowed Catrina

These two girls spent a lot of time hanging out today as I took way too many pictures trying to get them right for listing them on Etsy. I snapped this one of them together right before I put my camera away.

Here are the Etsy listings for each of them. Have a look, and I'd love it if you'd share them with anyone you think might enjoy at least having a look! I haven't been feeling well the last few days so getting these ladies photographed and listed feels like a HUGE triumph.

The Other Black Swan

Click for link

Hallowed Catrina

Click for link

Both of these were pretty hard to photograph, which is typical of most of my dolls. They never really show all their detail in photos. I made "Hallowed Catrina" back in October, my favorite time of year. I think she turned out particularly fabulous because she's filled with the spirit of the season. 

2 comments:

  1. Love them both! Oh boy taking photos is always a challenge! Hope you feel better! xo Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear my computer keeps eating things I type. As I thought I already posted.. Thanks Michele! My body has been a pain in the butt this week. I have a pretty severe vitamin D deficiency along with other things, and even with mega perscription vitamin D these dreary winter days are taking a toll!

    ReplyDelete