Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Ocean and poppet pendants

I'm taking a break today. It has been a long time since Cyd and I have done something we really enjoy. So today, as I write, we're heading to Santa Cruz to wander around. Of course we will spend some time at the beach so I can get my fix if ocean. It's been way too long and I've been drying out way out here in the valley... Not to mention all the time we spent in Arizona. The desert is beautiful but I , somewhere deep in my bones, come from the water and seriously hope to return there someday. I know that sounds bizarre coming from someone that doesn't even really swim.

Yesterday I finished listing all the Milagros Poppets on my Etsy shop. Check them out they need some love. Actually they need new homes!

Since Poppets have been on my brain I had a new idea one night as I was going to sleep. Day of the Dead poppet pendants. Tiny little sculpted and hand painted necklaces. Here is an iPhone pic of the first one. It's a bit glarey.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment