Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Adventures in Inspiration Part I

I had a fabulous vacation. Our first stop was to visit my Aunts and Grandmother in Arizona, and I always leave there with a little bit of inspiration. This time I came home with some lovely fairy figurines from my Aunt Annie, and from my Aunt Margaret several sets of beautiful hand made polymer clay beads.

I am always in awe when I walk into Margaret's workroom. She has displays of her jewelry that make me feel like I've just walked into a shop. Then the eye turns to her workspace and my jaw always drops at how organized everything is! I am pretty organized, well when I'm not in the middle of a project, but she completely has me beat. Not only that ,but with the sheer amount of things to look at there would be no way you could walk out of there without at least one or two ideas floating around.



I can't wait to use these beauties in something wonderful. Next stop Vegas!

No comments:

Post a Comment