Wednesday, February 23, 2011

First Etsy listing!

I'm feeling quite giddy at the moment. After years of contemplating, and saying over and over I was gonna... out of nowhere I got up the nerve to post a doll on Etsy. It's kind of a big deal for me since I am the queen of uneasy procrastination. I am great at ideas, but I often get bogged down with fear from all the little details. Today I sat down to do something else and the next thing I know we have this!

"Breath" from Night's Vision Please check it out if you get a chance!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! Congrats on listing your first doll!! Oh boy I can relate, as you know I've put off re-doing my website LOL, and for good reason! Have a great night and thanks for the comment on my blog :o) It's nice to meet you! Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michele! It's nice to meet you too. I'm just trying to do a little bit at a time so I don't run away screaming :)

    ReplyDelete