Monday, January 24, 2011

Wait, how do you work this thing?

As I have been sitting here the past few days contemplating all the pictures I would like to take and post in this blog one thing has become abundantly clear. I don't know how to use my camera! I became slightly obsessed a while back and decided I just had to have the Cannon Rebel T1i, because , you know, I had plans! I was going to learn to take spectacular pictures of the things that inspire me in life. Dance, dolls, you name it I was going to take pictures of it. Instead I became very busy with other things and promptly lost my owners manual. Who cares I have no idea what an f-stop actually does? I'd get it at some point.



Doll in progress iPhontography
 
That never happened . I just wound up documenting my daily life on Facebook with my iPhone. I'm thinking it's time to go take that beginning photography class about now. I have so much I want to show you. Better late than never!

No comments:

Post a Comment