Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Sale

Hi everyone,

I thought I would have a short little after Christmas/New Year's sale at Night's Vision. Head on over to http://nightsvision.etsy.com/ and use the code SAVE15 for 15% off any item in the shop from now through January 1st. Please share if you know someone who could benefit from this.

I hope everyone had Happy Holidays and that you all have some great plans for New Year's Eve. It will be a quiet one around here. Christmas was too. Sadly the Friday before Christmas my beautiful Aunt whom I've mentioned here several times had a massive stroke that she was unable to recover from. She passed at a hospice facility several days later. I was unable to be there. I will miss her greatly she has always been a source of creative inspiration for me and I haven't quite gotten all my thoughts in order about it yet. Keep your loved ones close and remember how precious each moment is.

<3 and best wishes for the coming year!

No comments:

Post a Comment