Monday, August 15, 2011

Inner Fire Sacred Hearts Listed

I spent the better part of today (I guess technically it would be yesterday, but I have not slept yet) photographing and listing six Inner Fire Sacred Heart Pendants on Night's Vision on Etsy. One thing I'm finding interesting with these pieces of sculptural jewelry is that each batch I make has it's own personality which seems to reflect the mood or level of wellness I'm feeling at the time. This batch turned out big and bold for the most part. As I've fought through quite a bit of pain this week it seems to make me more determined to put something big and bright out into the world. 

Click here for listing Inner Fire Sacred Heart no. 1

Click here for Etsy Listing Inner Fire Sacred Heart Pendant or Brooch no.2

Click here for Etsy Listing Inner Fire Sacred Heart Pendant or Brooch no.3

Click her for Etsy Listing Inner Fire Sacred Heart Pendant no.4

Click here for Etsy Listing Inner Fire Sacred Heart pendant no.5

Click here for Etsy Listing Inner Fire Blackened Purple Heart Pendant
Don't forget to check out my facebook page if you get a chance and give us a like if you are so moved http://facebook.com/nightsvision !

No comments:

Post a Comment