Friday, November 11, 2011

Mermaids!

At my last visit to my physical therapist I was given the green light to spend 20 to 30 minutes a day working on Art, sculpting,painting, etc. Twenty minutes is not a whole lot of time, but I knew I wanted to finish these ladies up first. I'd sculpted and inked these mermaids right before the pain kicked in from my back. The poor things just sat on my table the last few months waiting for me to heal. It took me a while, but I got them all painted, sealed and added their hardware. I originally intended for them to be pendants, but the more I look at them the more I realize they would also make great little ornaments. In fact I think I need to make one to hang from the rear view mirror in my car. I got them all listed in the last couple of days and wanted to show them to you. Click the images to be taken to the listings on Etsy. I wanted to price these at a lower point for the holidays so they could make an affordable gift. If you ever had a special request mermaid feel free to let me know.















Please keep an eye out here for a give away of my littlest mermaid pictured below. I wanted to do something to show how thankful I am that I have people that appreciate my art work and that when all is said and done I still have this wonderful outlet for expression...




No comments:

Post a Comment